Senior Front End Developer
For our client we are looking for: #seniorfrontendgamesdeveloper
Company has pioneered Virtual Gaming products since 2002 and are now at the forefront of HTML5 development with well over 100 games, including Virtual Sports, Table Games and Slots. The company boasts a wide range of household name clients including Bet365, BetVictor and Bwin.
The role of Senior Front End Game Developer is a creative and dynamic role. The key responsibilities include:
• Writing and maintain previously written code and fix bugs on the current framework.
• Designing new game features in terms of code structure as requested by the line manager.
• Developing the new framework from spec as instructed by the line manager and your team.
• Managing the local resources in order to achieve the requests coming from the line manager in terms of both deadlines and quality.
• Follow correct version control policies and procedures.
• Write UNIT tests for new classes.
• Document frameworks using the standard documentation policy.
• Keep up to date with JIRA tickets assigned for front end jobs from the testing team.
• Liaising with the testing department on identifying bugs.
• Experience gained with the Gambling/iGaming Sector.
• Extensive experience working with:
o Phaser or PixiJS animation frameworks.
o Spine and PNG sequences animations.
o Greensock GSAP tween engine.
• Relevant degree in computer science, game development with front end development experience.
• Experience of using git for development and deployment.
• Management skills, with the ability to work on tight deadlines.
• Good communication skills and able to interface with development and operations teams.
• Worked in an agile/Kanban environment and be comfortable with rejecting low priority demands when pipeline if full of high priority tasks.
• Node.js and NPN.
• Angular framework.
• Proven experience developing slot games.
• An interest in learning more about the online gambling industry